B2B services are individual from customer to customer – the most important are:
1. The practical B2B customer pipeline management & growth.
2. Business relationship maintenance – with regard to all relevant levels in target organizations (customers’ customers); Follow up, aftersales & satisfaction registrations.
3. Establishment of new B2B opportunities – identification of new target organizations – is a combination of both structured researches – according to the agreed target strategy with customers – in selected lines of business and spontaneous acts in relation to the daily flow of information – again, towards all relevant levels in target organizations.
4. All written services are carried out in the customers’ own choice of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system – or equivalent management systems; WEBCRM – http://www.webcrm.com – has for some years been and still is an important work tool.
5. Needs analysis with precise proactive registrations.
6. B2B meetings – setting up, organization, effective operational meeting minutes – queries & offers.
7. Initiating and prioritization of activities; Next step registrations, delegation & monitoring – when and if neccessary, also activation and acceleration in customer organizations & target organizations.
8. Re-activation of formerly active target organizations.
9. Registrations & monitoring of competitors.
10. Evaluation of economy in the target organizations.
11. Talent identification – when customers need more ressources.
12. And additionally: Target strategy definitions, maintenance and improvements of CRM databases, statistics, open, fast and clear cooperation & communications – synergies between organizations, flexibility and proactive monitoring of organization flows – are other topics of high importance in the firm’s scope.
– In close cooperation with customers and target organizations.